Pulse Energy Win Morning Tea With The Highlanders T&C's
Terms and Conditions
Win a Workplace Morning Tea Shout with the Highlanders
Effective 1 May 2023
- This promotion commences at 7am on Monday 1 May 2023 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 11 May 2023 (Promotion Period).
- There will be one (1) prize winner (workplace) only.
- This competition is open to businesses located in Dunedin, New Zealand
- The Prize Draw will be conducted by random draw and the winner will be notified on Friday 12 May 2023
- Morning Tea will take place at the winners workplace at 10am on Friday 19 May 2023
- The workplace with the most nominations will win:
- Morning Tea for the workplace.
- Morning Tea is at the discretion of Pulse Energy.
- Morning Tea will be delivered by some of the Highlanders.
- Nominations (Entry) to Win a Workplace Morning Tea Shout with the Highlanders (the Prize Draw) is open to New Zealand residents who complete the form at https://www.campaignware.com/highlanders/highlandersxpulseenergy
and agree to the terms and conditions of entry.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Only one (1) vote per person will be accepted. You must only vote once using your own email address. Multiple, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries (as determined by Pulse Energy and the Highlanders) will be deemed invalid.
- Each nomination, which is valid and submitted correctly during the Promotion Period, will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- By nominating a workplace and completing the form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Pulse Energy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of nominations and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Pulse Energy takes no responsibility for any lost, late or illegible nominations, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions or any other error or malfunction.
- The Winner must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be reasonably required by Pulse Energy, including the use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice may be used in any publicity material in any media.
- Pulse Energy reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions from time to time or declare individual entries invalid, if it has reasonable cause to believe that the competition has been compromised in any way.
This is a Pulse Energy promotion.