2020 Matches Suspended
In relation to the global coronavirus pandemic SANZAAR has postponed the 2020 Investec Super Rugby Competition this means the Highlanders v Lions game will not go ahead and refunds will be processed.
At this stage the remainder of the season has only been postponed and we will be in contact once a new date for each event is confirmed.
If you have purchased your tickets online or through the Ticket Rocket Call Centre, you will automatically receive a full refund within 60 business days. Please note that there is no need for you to contact Ticket Rocket.
- The name you used to purchase your ticket
- The event you have purchased the ticket for
- Your account name and number for a manual bank transfer to be processed back to. This must be a NZ account and not a credit card number.
Your refund will be received within 60 business days.
Due to the large number of cancelled events Ticket Rocket is having to manage an unprecedented workload. We appreciate your patience while they work through the large number of refunds.
Individual game tickets for the 2020 Investec Super Rugby Season will be sold through Ticketek from 12pm Friday 13th March.
The transfer will take place at 12.00pm, Friday 13th March and tickets for all remaining Highlanders home games will be available at www.ticketek.co.nz/highlanders
- All prices are Pre-Purchase Prices (not including booking fees)
- A child in the GOLD section is defined as any one still at secondary school or below (school ID may be required)
- A child for the TAKTF package is 13 or under
- Children under the age of two (2) do not require a ticket provided they sit on their caregivers lap
- Wheelchair seats come with accompanying complimentary seat beside the wheelchair space (prices as per catergory Gold/Platinum) – please call the office on 03 479 9280 to purchase
- Game day prices may vary
- Only one promo code or discount code can be used per transaction
IMPORTANT TICKET PURCHASING INFORMATION:
Make sure you only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites, for us at the Highlanders the ONLY authorised seller is Ticketek (previously Ticket Rocket.
We know internet search results can get confusing when you're trying to find tickets. Unauthorised sellers don't make this easier, often paying for ads to appear at the top of search results which can make it hard to see what's official.
VIAGOGO is NOT an authorised seller.
Please take extra care when searching for tickets, read the results carefully and look for the name of the authorised ticketing agency (Ticketek for us. TicketRocket for Chiefs, Crusaders, and Hurricanes. TicketMaster for Blues).