Buy tickets here for the 2019 Pulse Energy Highlanders Investec Super Rugby Season
Highlanders v Crusaders Cancelled Game Ticket Information:
All ticket holders, that we have contact email addresses for, have be sent an email detailing the options to refund, transfer or donate on Friday 29th March.
Your options are to have a full refund, partial refund and donate to the CHCH Victims fund or transfer your ticket to another Pulse Energy Highlanders 2019 round robin game.
If you have not chosen an option prior to Sunday 28th April 2019, it will be automatically refunded to the card of purchase.
IMPORTANT TICKET PURCHASING INFORMATION:
Make sure you only purchase tickets through authorised ticketing sites, for us at the Highlanders the ONLY authorised sellers are Ticket Direct and Ticket Rocket.
We know internet search results can get confusing when you're trying to find tickets. Unauthorised sellers don't make this easier, often paying for ads to appear at the top of search results which can make it hard to see what's official.
VIAGOGO is NOT an authorised seller.
Please take extra care when searching for tickets, read the results carefully and look for the name of the authorised ticketing agency (that's TicketDirect/TicketRocket for us, Chiefs, Crusaders, and Hurricanes. TicketMaster for Blues).
- All prices are Pre-Purchase Prices (not including booking fees)
- A child in the GOLD section is defined as any one still at secondary school or below (school ID may be required)
- A child for the TAKTF package is 13 or under
- Children under the age of two (2) do not require a ticket provided they sit on their caregivers lap
- Wheelchair seats come with accompanying complimentary seat beside the wheelchair space (prices as per catergory Gold/Platinum) – please call the office on 03 479 9280 to purchase
- All the above prices are excluding outlet service fees and credit card fee (3% of base ticket + service fees)
- Game day prices will vary